Summer has included a bright variety of working, wedding planning and catching up with friends. July 8th finds me with a mountain of Summer School to finish, five boxes of wedding invitations to address and upcoming weekends of baseball games, retreats and summer parties. :)
At long last, the bridesmaids' dresses have been chosen! While I'm usually on the more decisive end of life, I was surprised at the length of time involved in making this decision. I love the dresses though and can't wait until I get to see my bridesmaids lined up... 6 more months!
This summer, I'm also trying to spend more time reading. WORLD magazine came out with their "Books of the Year" list. I'm hoping to knock off a few by the end of the summer. Currently, I'm reading "Reasons for Faith". While it's not on the "list", I'm still enjoying its pages!
No comments:
Post a Comment