Monday, November 9, 2009

7 weeks to go; watch my coffee bill grow! ;)

The undeniable truth is that no matter how many lists are created and however much one plans for the future, there will always be forgotten tasks. Thankfully, I remembered some of them before flying home for thanksgiving and quickly called my mother so we both remembered! Thanksgiving will be full of family, food, friends and finalizing the wedding plans. While there was a point in life where I remembered every assignment mentally , I have quickly learned that a 3 x 5 card is your best friend and one can never have too many sticky note pads.

One of the most exciting aspects of planning our apartment is thinking about the furniture that will fill corners, house our books and greet our guests! Thankfully, Ikea fits the bill for a newly wed couple couple with a budget and a contemporary design. After months of planning, we spent Saturday evening finalizing ideas and for our apartment. The next time we visit Ikea, we'll come ready to buy and build. :) Very exciting.

No comments: